Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thank you to the 2009 Duck Derby sponsors


Like winners before me, I am amazed at my good fortune, excited by the trip to come, and very grateful to the sponsors of this trip.

I want to thank the sponsors of the 2009 Allen's Pond Wildlife Sanctuary Duck Derby. Thank you to Bayside Restaurant, one of my favorite places to eat! I don't need to go anywhere else in the world to get really good food! But I am thankful for the opportunity to dine in France! Thank you Sylvan Nursery, another generous business we are lucky to have in town! Thank you to Nye the SmartGrease Company for helping to grease the wheels of this trip! Thank you OPPENHEIMER. Thank you to everyone at Millbury and Company who have always been so professional with all those we referred to you for real estate information! And last but not least, South Wharf Yacht Company for helping us to "sail away" on a great adventure!

Dave, at Village Travel in South Dartmouth, has been very helpful to my husband and me. Dave gave us a great deal of time to discuss the options, and book the tickets.

Ground transportation to and from our home in South Dartmouth to Logan Airport in Boston is being provided by Austin Limo. We are really happy that we won't have to struggle with the Southeast Expressway getting to and from Logan. Someone else will be at the wheel!

Thank you everyone for your sponsorship of this trip and your support for one of the gems of Dartmouth -- Allen's Pond Wildlife Sanctuary!

1 comment: